Lost Your Registration Code?
Please click here to recover your registration code.
Please don't forget to check the junk folder, in case our reply has been blocked by your spam filter.
We are trying every effort to make our products easy to use and bug free. However, if you still encounter problems, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Before sending us email, please check the FAQ pages of the related product, maybe your answer is already there.
- The installed version and name of our products. You can find this info at Help->About dialog.
- The installed type and version of your operation system.
- The installed version of Internet Explorer.
- The installed version of Macromedia Flash Player. You can get this info by visiting http://www.playerversion.com/.
- The installed version of Microsoft PowerPoint, if you are using PowerPoint to Flash.
- The URL of the related web site, if you are using Flash Capture or 123 Flash Menu.
- The detailed info of the problem you have encountered. And if it is possible, please tell us how to reproduce it step by step.
- Please provide your registration code in case you are a registered user and our technical support staff will deal with your problem with priority.